- About Us
- Personal Banking
- Home Ownership
- Business Banking
- Trust & Investments
- Customer Center
- Ag Services
Overdraft Privilege Plus Protection Opt-In
If you have not opted-IN to Overdraft Privilege Plus, your Visa Debit Card and/or ATM Card transactions is/are NOT protected.
Please read the following and fill out the secure form at the bottom of the page if you intend to Opt-IN your checking account(s). The information is submitted to a secure system. Remember, we would never ask you to send sensitive personal information through unsecure channels such as e-mail.
What You Need to Know about Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings account, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number including automatic bill payments.
Today, we will not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to (see below):
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if the Bank pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $30.33 per item and $33.03 on returned NSF, per item.
What if I want the Bank to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions contact us by calling toll free 866.770.3100 or fill out the form below.
How do I revoke my previous election?
If you would like to change your election, you can also call us at 866.770.3100. You may revoke Overdraft Privilege Plus at anytime
Additional information regarding your overdraft choice can be found by visiting the Federal Reserve website.
- Your Team
- Mobile Banking and Features
- Online Banking and ATMs
- Personalized Debit and Gift Cards
- Online Customer Forms