Online Financial Management (OFM)
Learn the Power of Cash Flow with Online Financial Management (OFM)
Cash flow isn't something most people think about in their daily lives. But it's as crucial to you as it is to a business. And our Online Financial Management (OFM) tool can help!
Planning for your summer vacation? Knowing what's coming in and going out - and when - can make a big difference in how you spend and save.
Businesses live and die by their cash flow and spend a lot of time and energy perfecting it. You now have the tools to do the same with your business' - your personal financial life.
And we've made it easy.
Feel like you're living paycheck to paycheck and can't find a way to save for your next big adventure? Mastering your cash flow can help smooth that cycle and strengthen your financial goals. Our OFM tool can help find your own personal path to financial empowerment.
Add a bill or income to the cash flow section in the OFM tool and see how well your spending targets, spending habits and savings goals sync up.
Cash flow management in our Online Financial Management tool is easy. Just a few easy steps and you're there!
How to Add a Bill or Income
- Navigate to the "Cashflow " tab.
- Select "Add income" or "Add Bill" from above the calendar view.
- Complete the required fields including: Name your bill/income, how much and often you get paid or what amount is due.
- Click the green "Add Bill" or "Add Income" button on the bottom of the form.
- Your bill or income will now appear on the calendar for you, whether it's a monthly, weekly or quarterly payment.
That's it! It's that simple. But while you're there, why not set up a few more?