Online Banking & Bill Pay
Access your account from the comfort of your couch. This free service lets you transfer funds, check balances, pay bills, and more — anytime, anywhere you can get online. Start banking on your schedule.
- Free, secure, and easy-to-use service for Town and Country Bank customers
- Manage a number of banking activities anytime, anywhere with internet access:
- Pay one-time or recurring bills with ease:
- Schedule payments in advance
- Set up payment reminders
- Ensure payments are received on time
- Have all payee information in one convenient place
- Retain funds until paper drafts are presented for payment
- Avoid paper clutter
- More secure than paper billing
- Make more time for yourself; fewer bank trips necessary
- Print or download to popular financial management software
View our Online Banking Agreement for more details. If you have any questions, give our Solution Center a call at 217.787.3100.
To use online banking and bill pay, you must have a Town and Country Bank account or loan. Then all you have to do is complete our online enrollment form and enjoy the convenience of anytime banking.