Our closest branch is in your pocket. Mobile banking lets you transfer funds, pay bills, and even deposit checks with a few taps of your finger. Download our app, open your mobile browser, or send us a text.
Town and Country Bank
Peoples Prosperity Bank
- Fast, free, and secure service for customers enrolled in online banking*
- Available to personal and business customers
- Easily keep track of your finances on the go:
- View account balances
- Review history (up to 15 days)
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Utilize this service three convenient ways:
- Web browsing
- App download
- Text banking
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
You must enroll in online banking to use mobile banking. Then download the right app for your mobile device:
If you do not have an iPhone or Android device, you can still use mobile banking. Simply open your mobile browser, visit www.airteller.com/townandcountrybank, and log in.
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone
- Free service for customers with a checking account
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions (make sure you sign it)
- Select the checking account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
- We'll confirm that the check has been received
You must download the mobile app to use mobile deposit. For complete instructions, view our Mobile Deposit How-to Guide.
To enroll in text banking, just follow these simple steps:
- Log in to online banking
- Click on the "Customize" tab
- Click on "Mobile Settings"
- Click on "Text Mobile Settings"
- Check the "Enable text access for your mobile device" box
- Enter your information and click "Submit"
Then you can text any of the following Text Commands to 89549 to receive account information via text.
||All Account Balances
|Bal Acct Name
||Single Account Balance
||All Accounts Recent Activity
|Hist Acct Name
||Single Account Activity
||Get Text Commands
||Cancel Text Banking