Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Get a guaranteed return on your investment. Our certificates of deposit earn interest above standard savings rates. Simply pick your term, lock in your rate, and wait for your payday.
- Fixed rates, higher than standard savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other risky investments
- Set aside for future savings goals
- A wide range of terms available (from 6 months to 5 years)
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
We use two terms to explain how much interest we pay on the deposit accounts.
- Interest Rate is the annualized percentage rate we pay you on your account, and does not reflect compound interest, which is any interest paid on the interest you've already earned.
- Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is the annualized percentage rate we pay you on your account, and includes compound interest. The APY may be higher that the Interest Rate due to compound interest.
Rates Effective January 7, 2019
|Account||Opening Deposit||Minimum Balance||Interest Rate||APY*|
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of 1/7/19 and subject to change without notice.
Certificate of Deposit Special | 11 Month with New Money
- 2.27% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) with checking account
- 2.02% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) without checking account
- $10,000 minimum opening balance
- The opening balance must be in new money (money not currently held by Town and Country Bank or Peoples Prosperity Bank).
Certificate of Deposit Special | 11 Month with Existing Funds
- 2.02% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) with checking account
- 1.76% Annual Percentage Yield (APY) without checking account
- $1,000 minimum balance
Certificate of Deposit (CD): Fees may reduce earnings on the accounts and a penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal for the CD. To obtain the stated rate offer, a Town and Country Bank or Peoples Prosperity Bank checking account is required. If no checking account exists, the rate reduces as stated.
Limited time offer. Rate specials are open to individuals and businesses. We retain the right to limit the amount of deposit. Rate subject to change.
*Early withdrawals may result in a penalty of 12 months interest.