- About Us
- Personal Banking
- Home Ownership
- Business Banking
- Trust & Investments
- Customer Center
- Ag Services
Overdraft Privilege Plus Protection Opt-In
If you have not opted-IN to Overdraft Privilege Plus, your Visa Check Card and/or ATM Card transactions is/are NOT protected.
Please read the following and fill out the secure form at the bottom of the page if you intend to Opt-IN your checking account(s). The information is submitted to a secure system. Remember, we would never ask you to send sensitive personal information through unsecure channels such as e-mail.
What You Need to Know about Overdrafts and Overdraft Fees
An overdraft occurs when you do not have enough money in your account to cover a transaction, but we pay it anyway. We can cover your overdrafts in two different ways:
- We have standard overdraft practices that come with your account.
- We also offer overdraft protection plans, such as a link to a savings account, which may be less expensive than our standard overdraft practices. To learn more, ask us about these plans.
This notice explains our standard overdraft practices.
What are the standard overdraft practices that come with my account?
We do authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions:
- Checks and other transactions made using your checking account number including automatic bill payments.
Today, we will not authorize and pay overdrafts for the following types of transactions unless you ask us to (see below):
- ATM transactions
- Everyday debit card transactions
We pay overdrafts at our discretion, which means we do not guarantee that we will always authorize and pay any type of transaction.
If we do not authorize and pay an overdraft, your transaction will be declined.
What fees will I be charged if the Bank pays my overdraft?
Under our standard overdraft practices:
- We will charge you a fee of up to $29.73 each time we pay an overdraft.
- There is no limit on the total fees we can charge you for overdrawing your account.
What if I want the Bank to authorize and pay overdrafts on my ATM and everyday debit card transactions?
If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions contact us by calling toll free on the Overdraft Hotline (877-797-0222) or fill out the below form.
Security, Safety & Prevention
Lost or Stolen Card?
To report a lost or stolen debit card, call 866.546.8273, 24-hours a day.
To report a lost or stolen consumer credit card, call 800.558.3424 or 866.552.8855 for a business credit card.
- Direct: 217.787.3100
- Toll-free: 866.770.3100
- Telephone banking: 800.505.5124
- Email us