Thank you for your interest in opening an account online with Town and Country Bank and Peoples Prosperity Bank. Before you begin, we want to provide the following information upfront to help you complete the application as efficiently as possible.
Through this online process, you have the option of opening the following accounts. Trying to figure out which one is right for you? Access more complete information about each account during the account opening process prior to selecting the one best for you.
- Clear E-Checking Account – our most basic type of checking account; it is a perfect choice for someone’s first account.
- Growth Checking - earn interest on your money; great account for those who keep a higher balance in their checking account; monthly maintenance fee may apply.
- Your Savings Account – set aside money for a future purchase or a life event and earn interest in the process.
- Your Money Market - the higher your balance, the more interest you earn; monthly maintenance fee may apply.
- 12, 14 or 21 Month Certificate of Deposit (CD)
We open online accounts for customers who reside in the following counties:
If your primary residency is outside these areas, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.770.3100. A banker will reach out to you within the same business day your request is received.
Information Needed to Open the Account
Please ensure you have the following information at your fingertips:
- Drivers License Number, Issue Date, Expiration Date
- Social Security Number
Printing vs. Saving Documents
Throughout the application, you will be presented various types of paperwork you may download and print. If you would like to give the environment and your printer a break, all these documents can be saved to your computer for easy electronic filing.
Now that we have discussed all of this, grab a cup of coffee, relax and let’s begin!