Standard Down Payment Mortgage Programs
The most common type of home loan is the Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgage. Fixed Rate Mortgages allow you confidently budget your monthly house cost and plan for the future. The interest rate never changes, but should market rates fall during the life of your loan you may be eligible to refinance at a lower rate. Conventional Fixed Rate Mortgages are a great option for anyone who wants predictability and intends to own their home for a number of years.
What is a Fixed Rate Mortgage?
A fixed rate loan offers stability in your housing costs. Because the interest rate on this loan does not change, the monthly principal and interest payment remains the same for the full loan term. At Town and Country Bank and Peoples Prosperity Bank, we offer a variety of Fixed Rate Mortgages to fit your needs.
30 Year Fixed Home Mortgage Loan
- Payments spread evenly over a 30 year period
- Relatively low monthly costs
- Pay interest for 30 years
20 Year Fixed Home Mortgage Loan
- Payments spread evenly over a 20 year period
- Slightly higher payments and own your home sooner
- Pay interest for only 20 years
15 Year Fixed Home Mortgage Loan
- Payments spread evenly over a 15 year period
- Higher payments and own your home in half the time compared to a 30 year mortgage
- Save money by only paying interest for 15 years
Jumbo Mortgage Home Loans
- A mortgage on an amount that is considered substantial by regulation
- In most cases these loans are larger than $484,350
- Fixed rates available, our mortgage team will help find the best fit for you
Why Choose Town and Country Bank Mortgage Services?
Town and Country Banc Mortgage Services, a division of Town and Country Bank and Peoples Prosperity Bank, is consistently rated among the top housing lenders in our market. That makes us the best bank for home mortgage loans. We close most home purchase mortgages in 30 days or less. Locally owned and operated, we treat our clients like family and are able to originate loans in all states except California, Texas, New York, and Connecticut. Request a consultation with one of our mortgage lenders or apply online today (include hyperlink).
Let Us Serve You
Town and Country Bank and Peoples Prosperity Bank serve and empower local communities in Central Illinois and Metro East, one person at a time. Our friendly and attentive staff welcomes you to any of our branch locations in Springfield, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Lincoln, Decatur, Mt. Zion, Edwardsville, Fairview Heights, and Quincy, and our loan production office in Bloomington.