- Important Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates and Financial Relief Resources
Town and Country Bank and Peoples Prosperity Bank is committed to assisting our customers and community during the COVID-19 pandemic situation. As we continue to evaluate this global pandemic, we’re balancing operational responsibilities while supporting our staff to manage their personal responsibilities. To assist with this, we will resume regular business hours effective on Monday, March 30th, to serve you through all our drive-thrus. We continue to restrict access in our branch lobbies until further notice. The Customer Service Solution Center is available to help with all your banking needs with extended hours.
Monday – Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Exceptions: Buffalo is closed Wednesday, and Decatur is closed on Saturday.
Customer Service Solution Center (1-866-770-3100)
Monday – Friday: 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
Saturday: 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Here are other ways you can bank with us when it’s convenient for you.
- ATMs – We have ATMs located at each branch location and are part of the MoneyPass ATM Network, which means you can make surcharge-free withdrawals at over 25,000 ATMs nationwide. Click here to find a location close to you.
- Online banking – Our online and mobile banking are always available for you to conduct your banking business, such as check account balances, deposit checks, and get account history. If you are not enrolled in online banking and need assistance, please contact our Solution Center at 1-866-770-3100.
- Apply for a home loan – Our mortgage lenders continue to be available to assist you with your home loan needs, including refinancing an existing mortgage. We continue to process applications and work to get customers to the closing table as quickly as possible. Apply for a home loan here.
- Open an account online or apply for a loan – We offer the ability to open accounts and apply for a personal loan online. Click here to get started.
We understand our customers may face financial hardship as a result of this pandemic situation. Please know we are here to help and encourage those who may be impacted to contact us to discuss how we might be of assistance.
We encourage you to connect with our team of bankers to discuss the specifics of your situation and how we can help.
- Customized Financial Solutions - We can offer customized financial relief solutions tailored to the specific financial impact on your business. Talk to your banker for more information.
- SBA Disaster Recovery Loans - As an SBA Preferred Lender, we can help answer questions about the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL). This low-interest loan program helps businesses that need a loan for working capital to meet needs, including payroll, accounts payable, and fixed debit payments until the situation improves. You can apply to this program here.
- Illinois Department of Commerce (IL DECO) Programs
- The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act or the “CARES Act” allocated $350 billion to help small businesses keep workers employed amid the pandemic and economic downturn. A major component of the (CARES) Act is the Paycheck Protection Program which provides 100% federally guaranteed loans to small businesses. The loans may be forgiven if small business borrowers maintain their payrolls throughout the crisis or restore their payrolls afterward. While all of the details of the Act are not yet defined, as an SBA Preferred Lender, we are here to assist with your financial needs. Click here for a summary of the program provided by the US Chamber of Commerce.
Many of our treasury management products and services can help businesses be efficient during a time with reduced or remote staff, as well as preventing fraud.
- Cash Management and Bill Pay will allow you to pay your vendors and collect from clients electronically.
- Remote deposit capture allows you to deposit checks from your desk or mobile phone.
- Merchant processing allows you to accept debit and credit cards via a virtual terminal or mobile phone.
- Positive Pay and ACH Filters help prevent nearly all check and electronic banking fraud.
- Lockbox Services are robust payment processing options where your customers can mail payments to a designated post office box; they are processed and deposited, thus increasing your cash flow.
FDIC INSURED DEPOSITS
Place your deposits within products that provide FDIC insurance while earning interest.
- Conventional FDIC deposit products for FDIC insurance up to $250,000 per depositor.
- CDARS and ICS for multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance.
Recognizing there are other aspects than the financial impact on business, we thought these links could be useful at a time like this.
We realize some of you may face financial challenges as a result of COVID-19. Town and Country Banc Mortgage Services is prepared to offer assistance to those impacted by their ability to make their mortgage payment.
If you have experienced the loss of a job, loss of income, or illness due to COVID-19 and would like assistance, please fill out this online form. We will review the information provided and be in touch with your options for financial relief.