No matter what your business needs, Town and Country Bank and Peoples Prosperity Bank have the commercial loans to help. Our team of commercial bankers takes the time to work with you one-on-one to customize our products and services. We are here to listen and assist you with business financing options.
What is a bank loan for business?
If your business needs increased cash flow or funds for a large purchase, business loans are available to help. There are many types of business loans. A loan can help you purchase a new office building or cover the cost of equipment repairs. If your business is experiencing a dip in working capital, a commercial line of credit can help cover your bills until business picks back up. Our business financing options are designed to meet the specific and unique needs of local businesses in Central Illinois and Metro East.
Business Lines of Credit
- Provides your business with financial flexibility
- Repayment terms customized to fit around the unique needs of your business
- Revolving credit – as the loan principal payments are made, funds become available for use up to your credit limit
Business Term Loans
- Competitive rates for a wide range of business purposes
- Flexible lending packages tailored to your business needs
- Local decision-making and processing
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
- Available for start-up businesses, the purchase of a new business, or expansion of an existing business
- Flexible terms and competitive rates
- SBA 504 and 7a programs available
- Town and Country Bank is a "preferred" SBA lender. For eligibility requirements, refer to the SBA website for additional details or contact our SBA lender, Mark Wagner at 309-445-8083.
Commercial Real Estate Loans
- Competitive rates for the purchase, construction or refinance of commercial properties
- Available for owner occupied or investment properties
- Flexible repayment terms
- Local decision making and processing
- Public finance package that includes public fund deposit offerings and treasury management solutions
- Public Finance experts who have built relationships with local engineers, attorneys, bond counsel, and municipal vendors
- Available for small project needs, buildings, and more
Why Choose Town and Country Bank and Peoples Prosperity Bank?
Our Central Illinois and Metro East business bankers are experienced professionals who have spent their careers getting to know the business leaders in our community. In addition to their expertise in corporate finance, they understand the day-to-day issues that all business owners face. Town and Country Bank and Peoples Prosperity Bank offer a full range of modern business lending services, all tailored to meet the individual needs of your company. Locally owned and operated, we treat our clients like family.
We Can Help
We specialize in helping businesses succeed! Town and Country Bank and Peoples Prosperity Bank serve and empower local communities in Central Illinois and Metro East, one person or business at a time. Our branch locations include Springfield, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Lincoln, Decatur, Mt. Zion, Edwardsville, Fairview Heights, and Quincy, and our loan production office in Bloomington. When you need the best bank for business loans, don’t hesitate to contact us. Apply for a business loan or request a consultation with our business team today!