- Fairview HeightsMap ATM303 Fountains Parkway #100Fairview Heights, IL 62208Get DirectionsPhone618.624.7375ManagerBecky Klostermann
Lobby HoursMon - Fri8:30am - 5:00pmSat9:00am - Noon
Drive Through HoursMon - Th8:30am - 5:00pmFri8:30am - 5:30pmSat9:00am - Noon
Town and Country Bank is a community bank, supporting the financial well-being of local people and businesses in the Central Illinois and Metro East communities we serve. Our bankers are proud to offer personalized and friendly service, modern financial products and services, and local expertise.
Town and Country’s Fairview Heights branch is centrally located off of N Illinois St/Rt 159 on Fountains Parkway. You’ll find us next to Four Points by Sheraton and across the street from Shogun’s. At Fairview Heights you can expect very personable, friendly staff and a nice, relatively new building (our location was constructed in 2005). We have lots of room for parking and reserve the spots closest to our building for customers only.
Financial Products and Services
- Personal Checking and Savings Accounts
- Business Banking Accounts
- Online and Mobile Banking (including Remote Deposit and Text Banking)
- Debit and Credit Cards for Personal and Business Use
- “My Finance” online financial planning tool
- Personal, Business, and Home Loans
- Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
- Overdraft Protection
- Surcharge-Free ATMs
- Retirement Accounts
- Drive-thru Banking
- Drive-up ATM
As you can see, Town and Country Bank in Fairview Heights offers everything you need to meet your financial needs in a convenient and efficient manner. We’re more than a bank--at Town and Country Bank our goal is to help you feel empowered about your finances and future goals. We support our local communities in St. Clair County, including Fairview Heights, Mascoutah, O’Fallon, and Shiloh. Our Jean Day money goes to local charities and individuals in need. We also sponsor community groups such as the youth soccer and baseball leagues, Holy Trinity Catholic School, and more. If you’re comparing banks and lenders in Fairview Heights, stop by or give us a call today. We’d love to see you in person!