Careers at Town and Country Bank
Whether you would enjoy serving as the face of our bank greeting customers or prefer to work behind the scenes, Town and Country offers a wide variety of jobs, ranging from universal bankers to mortgage lenders. As a community bank, we’re proud of the relationships we have with our customers and the comfortable, hometown environment we provide. We’re a close-knit, collaborative culture where employees are encouraged to speak up and coworkers start to feel like your second family.
Hiring passionate, enthusiastic people is our goal. And to recruit the best, we offer a comprehensive benefits package that delivers on quality, choice and value for you and your family.
- Flexible spending account
- A 401K plan with company match
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Tuition reimbursement and incentive programs
- Paid time off for full-time and part-time employees
- Company-subsidized medical and dental insurance for full-time and qualifying part-time employees
- Professional development with opportunities to advance
- Paid time off during business hours to serve the community
- A family-like work environment guided by our core values
- Rewarding work helping customers to feel financially empowered
If you don't see a job that matches your skill set, send your resume to [email protected]. We always have an eye out for talent.
Questions? Email [email protected].
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Town and Country Bank to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free environment. We hire, transfer, promote, compensate, terminate and make all other employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.