Town and Country Banc Mortgage Services, Inc. (TCBMSI) is a great place to grow your mortgage lending career. We are headquartered in Springfield, Illinois and employ mortgage lenders across the United States. TCBMSI offers a complete range of residential mortgage products and solutions, including specialization in government-related lending products. When you join the Town and Country Banc Mortgage Services, Inc. team, you’ll work for an industry leader with ongoing award recognition from the local board of Realtors.
Mortgage Lending Jobs at Town and Country
Whether you’re just starting out in the mortgage banking industry or looking to advance from your current position, TCBMSI has a wide variety of mortgage banking jobs.
- Mortgage Loan Originator: Develop and manage relationships with clients and real estate professionals. Provide an excellent customer service experience throughout the loan application process and closing.
- Mortgage Processor: Gather supporting documents for the loan application and verify that everything is complete and accurate before it goes to underwriting.
- Mortgage Underwriter: Verify applicants’ income, review the application, and make a decision to approve or deny the loan.
Why Town and Country?
With more than 100 mortgage products, our mortgage lenders have financing options to offer clients who are purchasing a home. In addition to your own referral sources, you’ll have access to Town and Country Bank and People Prosperity Bank’s large base of deposit and loan customers. We also offer a complete menu of customized marketing materials and systems to support your outreach efforts.
Town and Country also makes it easy for clients to work with you. After pre-qualifying prospective borrowers can make an appointment with you to complete the pre-approval process. Once their loan application is complete, our in-house underwriting team returns fast approvals in less than 24 hours.
Learn more about the reasons Town and Country Banc Mortgage Services, Inc. is one of the best mortgage companies to work for:
- We are a top-producing leader in the mortgage banking industry with ongoing award recognition from the local board of Realtors.
- Many applications are submitted online through a personalized website built specifically for each lender. This allows your client to complete a loan application on their schedule.
- Marketing support includes access to a robust Customer Relationship Management solution for lead capture, pipeline management, dashboards, sales collateral with social integration, and automatic triggered communications.
- If an underwriter recommends a loan for denial, the file is sent to the second level review team, and they will often come back with an alternative counter proposal for the loan.
- Instead of outsourcing appraisals to an Appraisal Management Company (AMC), we use cutting-edge technology to support the work of our internal appraisers. A dedicated team manages the appraisal process and reviews appraisals within 24 hours of submission, making them immediately available to the loan officer.
- Pre-approved means approved. Our technology allows you to present clean pre-approvals to your customers that we will stand behind.
- Our team starts working on closing numbers nine days prior to closing regardless of the loan status. Our reputation for on-time closings is one of the reasons we have a strong reputation in our markets.
Training and Onboarding
Town and Country provides a training and onboarding program aimed to get you productive as soon as possible.
- Streamlined onboarding quickly converts candidates into productive associates.
- Three-day hands-on new hire training.
- Weekly phone calls with all new hires.
- On-site training, if needed.
We focus on the health and work-life balance of our team by offering a competitive benefits package that helps employees stay physically, mentally and financially fit:
- Medical and prescription
- Dental and vision
- 401K retirement plan with company match
- Flexible spending account
- Healthcare savings account
- Employer-paid life insurance with supplemental available
- Flexible schedule
Grow your career with one of the top mortgage lenders to work for!
If you’re looking for mortgage jobs in Illinois, Town and Country Banc Mortgage Services, Inc. is looking for you. Our company is our people and that’s not just a phrase; it’s who we are. Join us and see why so many have become a part of the Town and Country Banc Mortgage Services, Inc. community. From mortgage underwriter jobs to mortgage processor jobs, mortgage loan originator jobs, and mortgage loan officer jobs, we are a team of passionate people with a mission to help consumers understand and navigate the home-buying process. As a downstate Illinois leader in mortgage banking for homebuyers in Springfield, Buffalo, Jacksonville, Lincoln, Decatur, Mt. Zion, Edwardsville, Fairview Heights, Bloomington, and Quincy, we are constantly moving forward and currently originate loans in all states except California, Texas, New York, and Connecticut. We invite you to grow with us!
What do our own mortgage lenders have to say?
"I've been in the mortgage lending business for over 30 years. Best decision I made was to come to Town and Country because the mortgage company is backed by a recognizable bank who has a large base of deposit and loan customers which makes selling our mortgage products easy." – Pat Quigley (Senior Vice President, Mortgage Loan Sales Manager)
If you don't see a job that matches your skill set, send your resume to [email protected]. We always have an eye out for talent.
Questions? Email [email protected].
An Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of Town and Country Bank to provide equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees in a harassment-free environment. We hire, transfer, promote, compensate, terminate and make all other employment decisions without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, age, sex, disability, marital or parental status, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.