- About Us
- Personal Banking
- Home Ownership
- Business Banking
- Trust & Investments
- Customer Center
- Ag Services
Online Banking and ATMs
At Town and Country Bank, we believe that banking should be easy. That’s why we give our customers the tools they need to make money management secure but efficient.
Our goal is to make you feel empowered about your finances and your future. One way we do that is continuing to advance our online features such as e-statements, online bill pay and electronic transfers.
Below are some of these great features. Contact our Solution Center at 217.787.3100 if you have any questions about these or any of our services. To sign-up for Online Banking securely, please click here.
For more details about online banking, please refer to our online banking agreement disclosure. Click here to view the details.
- Online Bill Pay - Online bill pay allows you to pay anyone, anywhere, 24-hours a day, seven days a week, from work, home or the road. Payment information is easy to set up and handled in real time. Schedule your payments as few as seven business days before the due date or up to a year in advance. Your payments are also captured in your transaction history and on your statements–helping you to stay organized. And don't forget to check out our online bill pay demo.
Online Financial Management (OFM) - OFM allows individuals and small business to manage their accounts, assess their financial standing and plan for the future from on central financial management hub - Town and Country Bank's Online Banking. It aggregates account information from multiple institutions - for example credit card accounts, mortgage accounts, investments. You can view account balances and transactions, analyze spending and net worth, even create and manage budgets.
OFM helps you plan ahead and allows you to track expenses and income, spending habits and financial goals. You can sort transactions into groups such as clothing, vacations, and food to determining how their finances are allocated.
Using drag and drop functionality, OFM provides the ability to regroup transactions in an intuitive way for each person's individual needs. You can even establish text or email alerts for pre-defined account activities such as when deposits are made, when transactions occur from a particular vendor, when an account meets a specific threshold or drops below a pre-defined benchmark and more.
Electronic Transfers - Need to move funds from your savings account to your checking account? Or maybe you want to put money in your child's bank account? Even if you need to move money from a Town and Country Bank account to an account at another financial institution, you can! These transfers are quick and simple to do online through your computer or your mobile device.
- E-Statements - Say goodbye to shredding paper statements and get your statements via email! With e-statements, you’ll get the convenience and security of receiving account statements to your inbox–while saving paper. Enrollment is free and immediate! You’ll receive your e-statements the same time of the month that you received your paper statements. Enroll online today.
Town and Country Bank is part of the MoneyPass Network. In addition to ATMs at our banking facilities, you can access more than 20,000 ATMs throughout the United States at no charge. To find an ATM near you or to download the ATM Locator app for your smart phone or android devices, visit moneypass.com.
Additional no-charge ATMs can be found here.
- Your Team
- Mobile Banking and Features
- Online Banking and ATMs
- Personalized Debit and Gift Cards
- Credit Card
- Online Customer Forms
Security, Safety & Prevention
Lost or Stolen Card?
To report a lost or stolen debit card, call 866.546.8273, 24-hours a day.
- Direct: 217.787.3100
- Toll-free: 866.770.3100
- Telephone banking: 800.505.5124
- Email us